Terms and Conditions
Internet & Telephone Bookings
See full T&C's below
- All Card Transactions are handled and processed by our Ticketing Partners Jack Roe Ltd. Card Purchases made at Movie House Cinemas will be listed on Customer's Account Statements as JACRO TICKET SALES - Ross on Wye.
- Internet Bookings are not confirmed unless the customer has recieved the confirmation email to the address that was specified during the booking process. Customers must check their inbox and junk folder for the confirmation email before attending the cinema.
- Purchased Tickets are for the performance chosen at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged, altered or refunded. We are under no obligation to rectify mistakes or refund any Ticket after the sale.
- 3D glasses will be required when purchasing tickets for 3D films using the MasterImage 3D system. Glasses cost £1 if purchased at a Movie House Cinema. Wherever possible, the booking pages indicate whether your purchase includes 3D glasses. However, due to the variety of 3D systems used by modern cinemas, the type of glasses required, and whether or not these may be purchased in advance, can vary from Location.
- If you already have a pair of 3D glasses please check that they are compatiable with the Master Image 3D system.
- Customers must adhere to the BBFC classification for the films chosen as we are required to refuse admission to customers who are, or appear to be under the age for their preferred film. Proof of age may be required. BBFC consumer information is available on the website under ‘Information for Parents’.
- To qualify for discounted tickets (eg Student, Senior, etc) proof of entitlement will be required (depending on the method of purchase either) at the time of payment, or on collection or on admitance to the cinema. Failure to do so will result in being charged the full admission price in addition to any administrative fee required.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to ask customers to leave the cinema, without a refund, if they behave in a manner that detracts from the enjoyment of others. This includes the use of mobile phones or recording equipment.
- If the film chosen is cancelled for any reason our liability will be limited to the ticket price only.
Collection of Bookings
- For Internet Bookings, customers should always bring their email confirmations.
- For Telephone Sales, customers must bring the relevant debit/credit card with them to enable them to collect their tickets from the ATM.
- For Internet Bookings made at City Side, Dublin Road & Coleraine, customers can avail of using the Booking Collection Code (detailed on their email) to pickup tickets without using their card. For Telephone Sales at these locations, customers can request the Booking Collection Code from the cashier at the time of their booking.
Jack Roe (CS) Ltd (OUR TICKETING AGENT) Terms and Conditions
For Bookings and Payments for Movie House Cinemas Ltd
- Purchases made via this web site are cinema tickets and associated cinema ticket-related products (e.g. 3D glasses, concession items, cinema loyalty memberships etc.)
- When you purchase via this website, your transaction is made with Jack Roe (CS) Ltd., using our E-commerce merchant name “Jacro Online Cinema Sales” on behalf of Movie House Cinemas Ltd.
- “Jacro Online Cinema Sales” refers to Jack Roe (CS) Ltd. (Registered Office: Laburnum House, Peterstow, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. HR9 5NB).
- By purchasing tickets using the service provided by Jack Roe (CS) Ltd. you are agree to accept and abide by all terms and conditions published herein. Please ensure that you read all terms and conditions carefully before completing your purchase.
- Only products and services permitted by UK law, and as agreed under agreement with our merchant aquirer, are offered for sale via this website.
- Jack Roe (CS) Ltd. and its booking systems are responsible for your web transaction payment on behalf of your chosen cinema. In the event of any query relating to issues with your payment, please contact your Movie House Cinemas Ltd in the first instance. If you are unable to resolve your query with your chosen cinema, please contact us directly, and we will make enquiries with the cinema on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions where necessary. The latest changes to our terms and conditions are published here as soon as they become applicable. You are encouraged to regularly review these terms and conditions for any amendments which may be applicable to your purchase.
- Please note that your purchase is subject to your acceptance of any requirements stated or which may reasonably be expected of you in relation to your purchase. For instance, when purchasing tickets, you agree to abide by any age restrictions imposed upon the film.
- This Booking website is used for the purchase of cinema tickets and cinema ticket-related products.
- Purchases made via this website are subject to ticket availability. Your order constitutes an offer to purchase from your selected cinema, and the on screen booking confirmation indicates acceptance of your offer on behalf of your selected cinema by Jack Roe (CS) Ltd. At this point, a contract exists between you and your selected cinema.
- An automated booking confirmation is sent to the email address you enter when purchasing tickets and cinema ticket-related products. This details your transaction reference and/or a unique booking reference which should be quoted when collecting your purchase at the cinema. Please ensure that you check your confirmation carefully, as it may not be possible to rectify mistakes. Note that the cinema's stated terms and conditions apply with regard to refund or cancellation.
- We recommend that you print a copy of your booking confirmation to take to the cinema with you, as proof of your reservation.
- We reserve the right to refuse your booking request on behalf of Movie House Cinemas Ltd.
- Please note that ticket availability can fluctuate in response to changes made at the Box Office, and cinemas can remove seats from sale at short notice. Where seat availability changes after you have entered the booking process, your booking will not be completed, and you will have the opportunity to select alternative seats, if available.
- Please note that your seat selection may be automatically adjusted in accordance with cinema policy, in order to prevent single seats being left unallocated (e.g. on the edge of an aisle). Wherever this is necessary, our systems will advise you, and you will be given the opportunity to select alternative seats.
- These terms and conditions are addtional to Movie House Cinemas own terms and conditions and do not supercede them.